Commercial Real Estate Summit™
An annual fall event with the vision to:
- Bring the many diciplines in the real estate industry together at one time and in one place for learning, networking and deal making
- Provide a venue to exhibit industry products and technologies
- Recognize visionaries who have made Pivotal contributions to the real estate industry
- is a quarterly event designed to facilicate the transaction of real estate business. The event is a production of the COCAR Education/Meeting committee and is open to all members and invited guests.
Click Here for Needs & Wants information or, contact Joseph Ramsey
Town & Gown CE Event - facilicating:
- Student Internships
- Fundraising for the UCO Real Estate Program
Meet Students who are in the UCO real estate program and who are interested in internships.
Earn CE Credit by attending a class following a breakfast reception
Donations Accepted: Make checks payable to:
UCO Foundation - Real Estate Program
Click Here for more information on the Town & Gown event or contact:
Dr. David Chapman, Asst. Professor of Funance
The Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Forum is an annual event focusing on advocacy and problem solving real estate related issues. The event is presented by the COCAR Advocacy / Government Affairs committee. Before lunch we bring in an interdiciplinary group of industry experts to discuss various aspects of the topic. After lunch the speakers participate in a panel discussion, answering audience questions and making recommendations. A review of the forum is published, after the event, containing event materials and sponsor information.
Click here for more information on the Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Forum™, or contact:
Bart Binning, Ed. D., Chair Advocacy / Government Affairs Committee
Commercial Bus Tour
The Commercial Bus Tour is a annual event that looks at developable property in specific areas of the Oklahoma City Metro. The format of the event is to:
- Meet for Lunch and a presentation of topics to be seen and discussed on the tour
- Board a bus to tour the developable areas and properties
For more information contact:
The Commercial Real Estate Summit™ is co-produced with the Real Estate Program at the University of Central Oklahoma. A percentage of the Summit's surplus is donated to the Real Estate Program's account at the UCO Foundation for scholarships and other Program expenses.